Sunday, July 23, 2006

Picked up a good book

Today I found the book called "Fatherhood" by Bill Cosby at the thrift store. It was kinda funny because if you go and google the term "fatherhood" you find Bill Cosby's book all over the place. I was a little suprised to find out it was published back in 1986. I figured that it must be a really good book if it is still a major topic on the internet 20 years after it was published.

Anyway, I will be reading it and finding out if it really is a good book. I expect that it will be. Then I will write my own review of Bill Cosby's book to appear here and on my web site www.daddyresource.com. It certainly should be a resource for dads and the subject is fatherhood after all.

My own children are growing up so fast. Carlos is talking more and more and becoming more and more understandable. He is amazing. Angelina is amazing as well. I love listening to her talk and listen to her perspective on the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home