Friday, December 02, 2005

You Need To Be Patient

My 3.5 year old daughter has taken to telling me that I need to be patient when I fuss at her for not doing what she is told. It is so funny that it is hard not to laugh, and I know exactly where she learned it.

I sometimes get frustrated with other drivers (don't we all) and when that happens and I comment about it, my wife, Veronica, tells me to calm down and that I need to be patient. Of course my little parrot in the back seat immidiately tells me the same thing. However, today she started using the phrase, correctly I might add, when I was fussing at her to get into to bed so she can go to sleep. She told me that I need to be patient.

My wifes response when I laughed and told her what Angelina said..."good for her".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home